A behind the scenes look into Melbourne’s favourite station, The FOX! Everything that happens when the mics are off – You’ll hear it in this podcast.
- This is the Carrie and Tommy Show In partnership In partnership with NIB - Carrie & Tommy are the number one way to bring the work day home from 3pm with heart and fun. 3pm - 6pm Weekdays Nationally across the Hit Network. Catch Up on Carrie & Tommy every Saturday 6-7 am.
- This is the Adelaide Deadset Legends show, Proudly supported by Betfair - Adelaide's weekend sports show hosted by local sporting icons Tom Rockliff, Callum Ferguson and Thomo. A great mix of sport, opinion and fun.. catch up with the show podcast here and listen every weekend on 104.7 Triple M Adelaide.
- This is the Melbourne Deadset Legends show, Proudly supported by Betfair - Triple M’s Dead Set Legends with St Kilda great Leigh Montagna, Triple M Footy’s newsbreaker Jay Clark, Fox Footy host Kath Loughnan, and Aussie comedy stalwart Lehmo. Start your Saturday with a light-hearted look at the sporting world, covering everything from AFL to cricket via Supercars and soccer, wplus reaction and previews of the footy. Every Saturday at 10am on 105.1 Triple M and available to podcast now on LiSTNR.
Sport....with a side of carry-on. Ryan Daniels, Dani Shuey and Tom Atkinson team up to get WA set for the weekends games. Listen every Saturday morning 8am-10am on Triple M Perth or catch up with them here.
Tune in to the Dead Set Legends with Elliot & Ben Hannant on Saturday from 8 till 10am
Listen Saturday from 10am to midday on 104.9 Triple M Sydney or catch up with the podcast here, featuring big names in the world of sport every weekend, chatting to Candice Warner, Richard Freedman & Brendan Annakin
Join Cliff anytime, on the move, at home or even on the way home. Cliff lives and breathes Western Australia, he’s the go to point for all things political, satirical and everything in-between. Call Cliff 13 27 10 to join in on the fun! Listen across the regional Triple M network in regional WA.
Ewan Grant brings you everything Mt Gambier each morning on Triple M Limestone Coast 90.5fm.
- This is the Fifi, Fev & Nick show, proudly supported by Crown - Hilariously Melbourne – Fifi, Fev and Nick! Catch them weekday mornings from 6 on Melbourne’s 101.9 The FOX or right here on the LiSTNR app.
Join Flan, Ali & Spida for breakfast across the Gold Coast on 92.5 Triple M Gold Coast!
Wilko & Courts over the past 8 years have claimed Canberra as home and weekdays from 6 they’ll be waking up the Capital, now on 1047 Canberra’s HIT.
Tune in to the world of music from 10 PM - 1 AM with Seany B & Emma G
The best way to wake up across Queensland! With laughs, relatability and passion with Bronte & Lakey
- ‘This is the Hughsey, Ed & Erin Show In partnership with Chemist Warehouse - Sydney, wake up with Hughesy, Ed & Erin. Dave Hughes, Ed Kavalee & Erin Molan bring Sydney's biggest laughs every morning 6-9am on 104.1 2DayFM or anytime on the free LiSTNR App. Follow and watch the show's biggest moments on social media @hughesyederin
Jay and Dave ARE "the Locals you know" and the team that Locals love to wake up to. Get your daily dose of laughs and Local issues that seem to be the talk of the town on Triple M Mackay & The Whitsundays. Be involved with the Crew each weekday morning from 5am - call 13 27 10.
Join Joey Montagna and Mark 'Junior' Waugh for their guide to this weekend on the punt! Brought to you in association with Bluebet
Weekday mornings from 5:30 to 9am Lee wakes the Darling Downs, Granite Belt and Lockyer Valley with local information, interviews, current affairs, compelling phone topics that you can be a part of, and the best mix of classic hits . The show is jam-packed with information and entertainment, interviews with locals in the news and national celebrities, and the latest in national and local news every 30 minutes. Triple M's Timesaver Traffic every half hour from 6:30-8:30am keeps you updated on road conditions during the crucial drive to work. So join THE LOCAL YOU KNOW, weekday mornings on Triple M Darling Downs 864’s Lee for Breakfast.
Take The Borders Greatest Hits, mix them with the widest variety of topics, a positive attitude and a wicked sense of fun, and you get Lu and Al for Breakfast. They’re locals, living and loving life in the Border Region with family and friends. So why don’t you join them and become part of The Triple M family, and at one with the Fun!! Lu and Al: It’s the Freshest Brekkie Show on The Border from 6.00am weekdays on The Borders 105.7 Triple M
- This is the Marty Sheargold Show, proudly supported by Chemist Warehouse. We’re just muckin’ around, having a bitta fun! Join Marty Sheargold and the team - Troy, Loren, Will, 'Flappy' Matt, Clara, and the hands of DC for the hilarious daily show and original podcast every single workday. Get more of The Marty Sheargold Show on Instagram and TikTok
Lock in Sunraysias 97.9 Triple M every Weekday Morning from 6AM for the very Latest in International, National, Local News and Sport. You'll also hear the music that makes you feel good, Interviews with the Biggest Stars and Local Identities plus Details on Community events, Great Competitions and Loads more. Triple M is Everything Sunraysia.
Wake up with Cogho & Jules for Breakfast! Triple M Bendigo 93.5 focuses on what’s happening in the community. Keeping Locals updated and informed since 1931.
El and Joe are here to wrap their arms around the heart of Bundy. Start your day fresh and get that Triple M boost from 6am weekdays or anytime on LiSTNR.
Wake up with Paddy & Maz on the Coast's Own 107.7 Triple M! Non-stop laughs with two mates delivering everything you need to hear 6-9am weekdays.
Anthony & Pinky waking you up on the radio every weekday mornings 5 – 9am on Triple M Central Queensland
- This is the Breakfast Show with Xav & Michelle In partnership with Chemist Warehouse - Xav & Michelle - Perth’s Real Alternative for Breakfast. Every morning Former AFL Player Xavier Ellis and Comedienne Michelle Anderson present Perth’s Loosest Radio Show
Jamie & Leigh keep you up to date with everything happening in the Riverina, as well as having a few laughs along the way. Catch them on the Riverina’s 1152 Triple M
Tune in to Breakfast with Matt Collins on Riverina MIA's Triple M 6am to 9am!
Breakfast with Cliffo & Kate is an extremely local affair. As well as all the news that's happening in town, there's sport news and weather. Listen live every weekday morning on Triple M Townsville 102.3 or catch up online.
Wake up with Robbie for breakfast, the more music way to start your day with the latest news and sport from across WA. Weekdays 6am-9am.
Join us Ellie Mobbs and Jason Roses Saturdays from 8am-10am celebrating all things Canberra and beyond!
Moffee wakes up the Coffs Coast weekdays from 6-9am on Triple M Coffs Coast 106.3.
For the widest variety of News, Sport, Weather, Music, Competitions and Interviews that will keep the Central West Informed, join Neil Gill for Breakfast. Neil's got plenty of connections, so tune in to hear the big names in politics, entertainment, local business and sport. Triple M Central West 105.1, Orange’s home to the greatest hits and Neil Gill for Breakfast.
Jess & Ducko wake NSW up with a laugh on weekdays from 6, hear the weird, wonderful and outrageous stories from around the corner and across the globe. Listen live across NSW or get the show podcast here.
- Pete & Kymba Breakfast show In partnership with Chemist Warehouse - Perfectly Perth! Pete & Kymba. Catch them live on weekday mornings as you wake up on Mix94.5 or anytime here on the LiSTNR app
ROO, DITTS & LOZ are the team that is never short of a laugh. Their breakfast show sounds like listening to three mates chatting at the bar. They cover the big issues in SA that are effecting their listeners but, they aren’t afraid to make fun of each other and share a lot of jokes. 6am-9am weekdays on 104.7 Triple M Adelaide.
Adelaide’s entertaining sports show that’s made in Adelaide for Adelaide. First on the big sports stories along with the biggest sports opinion and debate in town. These boys give you the insight into the big sports stories of the day like never before whilst having plenty of fun along the way. Listen to the Rush Hour with Bernie Blewey & Jars weekdays 4-6pm on 104.7 Triple M Adelaide or catch up with the show here.
- This is the Bec and Soda Show, proudly In partnership with Bank SA - Listen live to Bec & Soda from 6-9 AM Weekdays on SAFM Adelaide.
- This is the Stav, Abby & Matt Show, proudly supported by Container Exchange - Waking up with Stav, Abby and Matt on B105 means rolling over and hearing exactly what you need to know every morning - what’s happening in Brissie & the world, which celebrities have taken the worst selfies and who in Australia is creating all the fuss. Stav is everyone’s funny best mate, Abby is Mrs Brisbane and Matt is the cheeky family man. Together they are one big breakfast feast of fantastic.
Start your mornings the right way round with Strawny's Breaky show, every weekday mornings on Triple M Mid North Coast.
Tanya & Steve have been waking up Newcastle and the Hunter for 20 years, they’ve seen it, heard it and been through it all. They love Newcastle and Newcastle loves them! Listen to Tanya & Steve on Newcastle’s 102.9 Triple M 6-9am weekdays and via LiSTNR.
Start your morning with Blandy on the home of The Big Breakfast: Triple M Fraser Coast 103.5
The podcast for Adelaide Football Club, also heard every Sunday morning on air on Triple M Adelaide 104.7. Hosted by Sam 'Sauce' Jacobs with Mark 'Thomo' Thomas and a string of regular - and irregular - guests from the Adelaide Crows. Get your fix of all the latest news and behind-the-scenes chat about the Crows right here.
Big Brother is back bigger and better than ever, and we're ready for all the drama to unfold with a bunch of newbies against some favourite past housemates. Follow us as we interview all the evictees from the Big Brother house for 2022, and find out all the behind-the-scenes gossip! Who will take out the win? Stay tuned by listening to The Eviction Room!
Hit Network’s very own music devotee Nic Kelly will heat up Saturday nights, bringing his extensive music knowledge to the airwaves in this dedicated music show. It will be the new go-to show for the latest music news, hottest new tracks and interviews with the industry’s best up-and-coming names.
Australia's funniest night show... it's Jimmy & Nath! Listen live across Australia from The Jimmy & Nath Show broadcasting 7-10pm weeknights.
All the latest news and results from every sport you can imagine played right here in the Pilbara, Western Australia.
- This is the NSW Rush Hour show with Gus, Wendell & Jude, In Partnership with Makita Tools - Listen to The Rush Hour with Gus, Jude & Wendell 4-6 pm weekdays on 104.9 Triple M or listen to the podcast here.
Listen to Rush Hour with Embers & Katie from 4-6pm Weekdays for all the latest that matters to Perth - big laughs and plenty of sport.
- This is Rush Hour with AB & Elliott proudly supported by Sportsbet - Catch up on the latest from The Rush Hour with AB & Elliott - hear them every afternoon from 4pm across Queensland or on the podcast right here!
- This is Rush Hour with JB & Billy In Partnership with Makita Tools - James "JB" Brayshaw & Billy Brownless with you for the drive home where Sport Meets Stupid. 4-6PM in Melbourne on 105.1 with the daily Rush Hour podcast released every afternoon. It's not enough just to hear the boys? Then hop onto YouTube, Instagram or TikTok and search 'Triple M Rush Hour' to see the show!!!!
Tune into The Rush Hour with Liesel, Liam & Dobbo. The best guests from all the sport that matters to the people of the greatest state in Australia, brought to you by Triple M's top sports news-breaker and Queensland legend Ben Dobbin, with superstar Olympian Liesel Jones, and The Scorecard and Triple M Footy's Liam Flanagan.
Triple M Breakfast is proudly Hobart everyday from 6am-9am. Wake up with Kaz & Tubes for good times and greatest hits, plus all the latest Tasmanian news live.
- This is Mick & MG in the morning, proudly supported by Rheem - Join Mick & MG for your daily look at life in Sydney with big laughs, lots of NRL, and talk about everything that matters to Sydneysiders.
Radio legend Luke Bona hosts a "bona fide" talk show - Night Shift... across Australia on the Triple M Network. Luke talks to Australia, from Cairns to Melbourne, Coffs to Adelaide. Midnight - 5AM Weekday mornings across the Triple M Network.
Tune into Triple M Nights with Dave Gleeson from 7 -10pm on Triple M.
Triple M Summer Breakfast with Harley Breen, Candice Warner, & Tom Tilly from 6am – 9am, Monday to Friday on Triple M or via the LiSTNR app.
Catch up on the latest NRL news with former Knights premiership winning coach Michael Hagan!