- This is the Carrie and Tommy Show, proudly supported by Bridgestone - Carrie & Tommy's – Carrie & Tommy are the number one way to bring the work day home from 3pm with heart and fun. 3pm - 6pm Weekdays Nationally across the Hit Network. Catch Up on Carrie & Tommy every Saturday 6-7 am.
- This is Rush Hour with JB & Billy proudly supported by Bluebet - James "JB" Brayshaw & Billy Brownless with you for the drive home where Sport Meets Stupid. 4-6PM in Melbourne on 105.1 with the daily Rush Hour podcast released every afternoon. It's not enough just to hear the boys? Then hop onto YouTube, Instagram or TikTok and search 'Triple M Rush Hour' to see the show!!!!
Radio legend Luke Bona hosts a "bona fide" talk show - Night Shift... across Australia on the Triple M Network. Luke talks to Australia, from Cairns to Melbourne, Coffs to Adelaide. Midnight - 5AM Weekday mornings across the Triple M Network.
- This is the Hughesy, Ed and Erin Show, proudly supported by Visit Canberra - Sydney, wake up with Hughesy, Ed & Erin. Dave Hughes, Ed Kavalee & Erin Molan bring Sydney's biggest laughs every morning 6-9am on 104.1 2DayFM or anytime on the free LiSTNR App. Follow and watch the show's biggest moments on social media @hughesyederin
A behind the scenes look into Melbourne’s favourite station, The FOX! Everything that happens when the mics are off – You’ll hear it in this podcast.
- This is the Adelaide Deadset Legends show, Proudly supported by Betfair - Adelaide's weekend sports show hosted by local sporting icons Tom Rockliff, Callum Ferguson and Thomo. A great mix of sport, opinion and fun.. catch up with the show podcast here and listen every weekend on 104.7 Triple M Adelaide.
- This is the Melbourne Deadset Legends show, Proudly supported by Betfair - Triple M's Dead Set Legends with St Kilda great Leigh "Joey" Montagna, Triple M Footy's Jay Clark and Fpx Footy's Kath Loughnan! Start your weekend right with a great big dose of sport and laughs with the Dead Set Legends on Triple M Melbourne 105.1 or grab the podcast here!
Sport....with a side of carry-on. Ryan Daniels, Dani Shuey and Tom Atkinson team up to get WA set for the weekends games. Listen every Saturday morning 8am-10am on Triple M Perth or catch up with them here.
Listen Saturday from 10am to midday on 104.9 Triple M Sydney or catch up with the podcast here, featuring big names in the world of sport every weekend, chatting to Candice Warner, Richard Freedman & Brendan Annakin
Join Cliff anytime, on the move, at home or even on the way home. Cliff lives and breathes Western Australia, he’s the go to point for all things political, satirical and everything in-between. Call Cliff 13 27 10 to join in on the fun! Listen across the regional Triple M network in regional WA.
Join Joey Montagna and Mark 'Junior' Waugh for their guide to this weekend on the punt! Brought to you in association with Bluebet
We're two mates and we do a radio show. This is bits of that radio show, without the songs.
Nick, Jess & Ducko wake Newcastle up with a laugh weekdays from 6, hear the weird, wonderful and outrageous stories from the around the corner and across the globe. Listen live at Hit 106.9 or get the show podcast here.
Wake up with Paddy & Rob Palmer on the Coast's Own 107.7 Triple M! Non-stop laughs with two best mates delivering everything you need to hear 5:30-9am weekdays.
Adelaide’s entertaining sports show that’s made in Adelaide for Adelaide. First on the big sports stories along with the biggest sports opinion and debate in town. These boys give you the insight into the big sports stories of the day like never before whilst having plenty of fun along the way. Listen to the Rush Hour with Bernie Blewey & Jars weekdays 5.30-7pm on 104.7 Triple M Adelaide or catch up with the show here.
Start your mornings the right way round with Strawny's Breaky show, every weekday mornings on Triple M Mid North Coast.
Tanya & Steve have been waking up Newcastle and the Hunter for 20 years, they’ve seen it, heard it and been through it all. They love Newcastle and Newcastle loves them! Listen to Tanya & Steve on Newcastle’s 102.9 Triple M 6-9am weekdays and via LiSTNR.
The podcast for Adelaide Football Club, also heard every Sunday morning on air on Triple M Adelaide 104.7. Hosted by Sam 'Sauce' Jacobs with Mark 'Thomo' Thomas and a string of regular - and irregular - guests from the Adelaide Crows. Get your fix of all the latest news and behind-the-scenes chat about the Crows right here.
Big Brother is back bigger and better than ever, and we're ready for all the drama to unfold with a bunch of newbies against some favourite past housemates. Follow us as we interview all the evictees from the Big Brother house for 2022, and find out all the behind-the-scenes gossip! Who will take out the win? Stay tuned by listening to The Eviction Room!
All the latest news and results from every sport you can imagine played right here in the Pilbara, Western Australia.
- This is Rush Hour NSW Rush Hour with Gus Wendell proudly supported by Bluebet - Listen to The Rush Hour with Gus, Jude & Wendell 4-6 pm weekdays on 104.9 Triple M or listen to the podcast here.
Listen to Rush Hour with Embers & Katie from 4-6pm Weekdays for all the latest that matters to Perth - big laughs and plenty of sport.
- This is Rush Hour with AB & Elliott proudly supported by Sportsbet - Catch up on the latest from The Rush Hour with AB & Elliott - hear them every afternoon from 4pm across Queensland or on the podcast right here!
Tune into The Rush Hour with Liesel, Liam & Dobbo. The best guests from all the sport that matters to the people of the greatest state in Australia, brought to you by Triple M's top sports news-breaker and Queensland legend Ben Dobbin, with superstar Olympian Liesel Jones, and The Scorecard and Triple M Footy's Liam Flanagan.
Triple M Breakfast with Woody & Tubes is proudly Hobart everyday from 6 am-9 am.
- This is Mick & MG in the Morning proudly supported by Toyota Material Handling - Join Mick & MG for your daily look at life in Sydney with big laughs, lots of NRL, and talk about everything that matters to Sydneysiders.
Tune into Triple M Nights with Dave Gleeson from 7 -10pm on Triple M.
Triple M Summer Breakfast with Harley Breen, Candice Warner, & Tom Tilly from 6am – 9am, Monday to Friday on Triple M or via the LiSTNR app.